Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm Sick TOO

It was really funny because I got on here before class thinking, "I really need to get on this! However, I have no idea what to write!" Then I saw your last blog from like last week when you were sick, and now it applies to me. I have a stuffy head, a stuffy nose, a sore throat, a tummy ache and my body aches! I feel better today than I did yesterday but overall it just sucks. Last night apparently I was nearly shouting at Eryn and Courtney when they were in my room, and I didn't know it because my ears were so stuffed up... It does indeed interfere with Interpersonal Communication; especially when I sleep from 11pm until 2pm. Yesterday was by far the worst, but I would have to guesstimate that I have used about 200 tissues in the past 48 hours. =o/
Well, I think that is pretty good for a restart to my blogging days! I will have more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment