Monday, March 2, 2009

re-write

Obviously I did not do a proper job of communicating what I wanted to be said about my brother last blog. He is precocious and has a lot of good going for him...which is why my dad is so hard on him, but when I was growing up, I had a family...not just a parent. So our childhoods are much much different. Odie is SUPER SMART he is a junior and his calculus teacher at his school is getting her masters so that she can teach HIM college algebra next year because he is the first student that has come through his school and been that advanced. He is also athletically talented and can play nearly any sport. His football team won state this year and he has been on the varsity team since he transferred to that school his sophomore year. Prodigy is definitely what I meant, seeing as my sister never even graduated from high school and I have no athletic tendencies whatsoever. If it weren't for dance I would be a couch potatoe lol does potatoe have an e? that looks funny to me.

Just to clarify on that last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment