Friday, February 13, 2009

Pre Valentine's Day.

Well, I figured this would be a good point to blog because I am doing nothing better, but a thought just came to me.
I am sure that this time tomorrow around the world the words "I love you" will have been used insanely more often that on a normal day. I think in one Valentine's card that I made I had the word LOVE on there four times. lol

While most other girls will be primping for their dates or moaning about their lack-there-of, I will be giving tours to prospective students without even a chance of seeing my significant other on this day of Love and Beauty. I suppose it isn't always that day...I have often heard it referred to as "Single's Awareness Day". I could definately see how it could be a downer day for some. However, even with the unpleasant thought that I will not get to be with Gabe tomorrow, I cannot help but to think of the people that I will be with and how much I love and appreciate them too. My roommate and podmates and dancers. Tomorrow night there is a basketball game and throughout the day I will be giving tours with my friend Eryn and showing mine and Nat's room so my point in this run-on sentence is that I will still see many people that I care dearly about and I cannot help to still love the day that makes me realize and appreciate all of the relationships I have! theend. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment