Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Your Honor, I Object

I am having a hard time coming up with three blogs a week. I want to write thought-filled, charismatic posts, however, I have a hard time being so full of inquisitive thoughts and passion all the time...hah. SOOOO, I think I should just have to write twice a week for a longer amount of time in weeks. I do not want to write boring, meaningless rambles weekly. I will keep trying to make three times a week, just lettin ya know...ya know?

That being said. My thought for today is: I wish I lived in a Musical. lol I am watching Chicago on TV and I love it! I wish I could walk through my day and anytime a problem presents itself my friends and I would break into song and sing and dance our worries away. haha wouldn't that be awesome?!?! Maybe it is a silly thought, but I like it! That deals with Interpersonal Communication, beeecause I could talk to everyone in song. lol okay really it doesn't deal with it in any awesome way but today was one of those days I was speaking of earlier and I pushed it. SO, if you don't want to see posts like this one again, please let me write as often as I feel the blogger power.

.peace.

2 comments:

  1. A lol post and I did.

    But the thing worth thinking about viz communication, "How does song make it all better."

    It does, but how does it do that? I suspect that part of the answer has to do with the kinds of rules we write about song and human communication. Song always makes it better. If you can sing it, it can't be all that awful.

    I mean, just think of the tune in Wicked - "What is this feeling?" in which Elpheba and Gelinda sing merrily about loathing one another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Wiked! But, I gotcha!

    ReplyDelete